Google Play Store Account Recovery
Google Play Store is one of the perfect places to download and install all kinds of apps, games, and themes to the Android device. It inbuilt on every Android device and also downloaded directly from the official website. Google Play Store is highly known for its top-rated and error-free features. But sometimes problems come when users forgot their Google Play Store account password.
Did you forget your Google Play Store account password? Then don’t think too much about that. Google account is used to access the various Google-related services. So, there is no difficulty for Google Play Store account recovery which is easy to do within simple steps.
Follow the steps for Google Play Store account recovery:
- First of all, open your browser and then go to https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery
- Enter your Google address that you use to access Google Play Store account.
- Click on Next.
- Choose password recovery method via phone number to get verification code to your recovery phone number.
- Enter the code that you have received on your registered phone number and then click on Next.
- Now enter a new password for your Google Play Store account and then re-enter it to complete the procedure.
Avail the 24/7 technical assistance for Google Play Store password recovery
Are you not able to recover your Google Play Store account after following the above-said steps? Then you need to get an effective assistance which can be obtained by dialing Google Play Store account recovery phone number and certified experts will provide relevant solutions to recover your account. With the expert's help, you can smoothly fix any kind of Google Play Store-related issues whether it’s password or any other. They resolve every problem in a very short span of time. This number is 24/7 available for online technical assistance on various problems.