How To Access Google Drive From Gmail?
Google Drive is Google’s cloud storage device offering huge space to store various formats of data. Once files are stored over the Google Drive, you can access it from anywhere anytime. You need to create a backup of files in your Google Drive to access those files anytime.
Many users have queries about Google Drive and they need support for how to access google drive from gmail? Where Google Drive gives you free space to store your data, you need to have access to your Gmail account to use those services. You can use your Google Drive services through your Gmail account from your android phones or your computer from anywhere anytime.
How to access google drive from gmail account?
If you don’t know how to use google drive, then follow the below steps and you will be able to access the files from your Google Drive easily.
- Open Gmail login page and enter the login credentials.
- Click on the 9 dot icon available at the top right of the computer screen.
- Choose Google Drive by clicking on it.
- Now you can access all the available files in your Google Drive.
- If you’ve already logged in to your Gmail account, you can access your Google Drive data directly.
- But if you are going to use Google Drive for the first time, you need to click on “Take me to Drive” option to access files in your Google Drive.
- If you want to download your Gmail attachment directly in to your Google Drive, you can set the options to do so.
- You are all set to access google drive from your Gmail account. Use and enjoy.
Tech Support for Google Drive
Many users have issues while using Google Drive files using their Gmail account. They don’t know the process for how to use google drive, and this can be solved easily through the tech support available via the Google Drive tech support team. Call on its toll free number to get instant support for any issue with your Google Drive.