How To Fix HP Printer That Prints Blank Pages
As you people works on your favourite HP printer,there can be some technical bugs comes to your way.To find help for all such bugs,it can be better if you use helpline number.After you use it,there is direct opportunity to connect with experts.
Number of issues has been solved by HP printer technical support team.Here, you can find help to one:
It is first required to identify the cartridge to replace
You should review the test page which you printed.
There is need to check the text and color blocks on the test page.
- When you recognise any defect with the black text on the page, it means that the defect is associated to the black ink cartridge.
- If anyone recognise defects associated to the colored blocks on the page, it means that the tri-color ink cartridge is the problem.
Remove the problem cartridge
- It is required for you to load the plain white paper in the input tray.
- Tap the Power button to turn on the printer.
- You should open the cartridge door.You should wait till the printer is idle and silent as you go further.
- Tap down on the cartridge to release it, and should pull the cartridge out for remove it from its slot.
- There is need to replace the new cartridge from its packaging, and should pull the pull tab for removing the plastic tape.
- There is need to hold the cartridge by its sides having its nozzles towards the printer, you need to insert the cartridge back into its color-coded slot until it snaps into place.It is also required to ensure that the icon on the cartridge matches the icon on the slot.
- You should Insert the tri-color cartridge in the slot on the left.
- Individual needs to insert the black cartridge in the slot on the right.
- However, you should push the cartridge forward into its slot until it snaps into place.
- It is mandatory to repeat the steps to replace the other cartridge, if required.
- Now, you should close the cartridge door.
HP Printer Technical Support Number
Printer needs to be aligned
- Individual should ensure that the printer is turned on and paper is loaded.
- You should touch the button that is located next to the Setup icon of the control panel.
- There is need to tap the Right Arrow button to choose “Tools.”
- Touch OK and tap right arrow to choose Align Printer, and select the option of “OK.”
- Lift the printer lid and should place the alignment page on with the printed-side down on the right-front corner of the scanner glass.
If any of you will not find the solution satisfactory,they can reach the HP printer technical support number.
FAQ's on this Article:-