How To Reset Lenevo Laptops To Factory Settings
Lenovo is a Chinese multinational technology company. This organisation fabricates Laptops, computers, electronic storage devices, smartphones, workstations servers, smart televisions and etc. This company was instituted in 1984 and founded by liu Chuanzhi. It is headquarted in Beijing, China and Morrisville, North Carolina.
If you're a consumer of lenevo laptops and willing to reset your laptops to factory, here you'll be provided with such easy steps (to rest your laptop) and the steps are following-
- Make your backup- Firstly, you need to create a backup of all of your important files in an external drive just because while resetting your laptop if you do not backup your files, it will be wiped out from hard drive.
- Restart your laptop- Then Restart your laptop and press the F8 key until you don't get the screen of “Advanced boot options".
- Select an option- After completing the above step and getting a screen of ‘Advance book option.’ It has an option which is ‘repair your computer,’ and click on it. (Do it through using the keyboard arrows and press enter.)
- Choose any language- Then, you will get an option to choose language (according to yourself) for rest and click on ‘Next'.
- Click an option to reset- Then you will get the screen of ‘lenovo factory image restore'. And click to launch a restore window and to ‘next’.
- Click on ‘next’- Then, you'll be asked after tapping on next, that whether you want to reformat your hard drive and restore your system to factory. Check this box to proceed to process further. And click ‘next' again.
For any further queries please reach out at lenevo technical support number.
Leave a comment