How To Send Email To Junk Folder In Gmail
One of the many amazing features that google provides you with is the ability to filter your emails. It can automatically sort your inbox for you. You just have to give it a few directions on your priorities.
If you are looking to see how to send email to junk folder in gmail then follow the steps that are given here.
- Go to your gmail account
- Login to your Gmail account
- Check the small checkbox present next to the email you want to send to junk folder.
- Click on More option.
- Click on the option of Filter messages like these.
- Enter the filter criteria of your choice
- And done.
HOW TO AUTOMATICALLY MOVE EMAILS TO FOLDER IN GMAIL GMAIL FILTERS
You have the sovereign authority to customize your emails in your gmail account’s inbox.
You can do so by following ways
- Open your Gmail account.
- In the search box given at the top, click the Down arrow sign.
- Enter your search’s criteria.
- If you wish to check if your search worked correctly or not, see what emails have shown up by clicking on Search
- Towards the bottom of the search window that appears, click on Create filter with this search option.
- Select as to what you’d like the filter to do.
- Click on Create filter option.
- And you are done
In case you are stuck some where or face any difficulty whatsoever, kindly reach out to the tech support or the customer service department of Gmail, therefore to rule out any technical errors or further complications take an expert's help and enjoy the services of Gmail.