How To Send Future Email In Gmail
Gmail is one of the biggest email services that is introduced by Google. A billion user using this service to send or receive email through the Gmail service by login to their account. Sometimes the user wants to send an email at the time in which they are not available. By default, there is no feature to send future email in Gmail service. But there is a workaround to use Gmail for sending future emails. Which means you can draft your email that you want to send now, then schedule it to be sent automatically at the perfect time that you want. Just write the message as you normally write, then click on the Send Later button.
How Can You Send Future Email in Gmail?
I am going to providing you the simple steps by which you can easily send a future email in Gmail service. All the step that required is given as below. A user just needs to follow all the given steps.
- First, Install Boomerang here.
- Now once install Boomerang, then plugin the add-on.
- Now reload your Gmail account page.
- Compose a message that you want to send later.
- Here you will find a "Later" button that is appearing right in your compose box.
- Click "Send later" button that appears next to the Send button at the top.
- Select the time you from the drop-down menu in which you want to send the message.
- There is also an option by which you can also set a message to be resent as a reminder.
By following all the above steps you can easily send future emails through the Gmail. Boomerang add-on helps you to “Send Later” message and this feature makes it easy for you to schedule an email to be sent at any time when you want.