Alaska Airlines Baggage Weight
Know All About Alaska Airlines Baggage Weight - Limit, Allowance, Policy, Size, Carry on, Rules, Fees and Check-in
As passengers might be aware, Alaska Airlines is a major carrier airline of America that is engaged to render top-notch services to the passengers. It is the fifth-largest airline in the United States in terms of fleet size and number of destinations covered.
Planned your journey on Alaska Airlines? Well, get detailed information about the Alaska Airlines baggage weight limit allowance and the associated policy to avoid further inconveniences. Alaska Airlines offers a preferred baggage allowance to passengers and there has the best and accepted weight allowance.
Alaska Airlines Carry-on Baggage Allowance:
Alaska Airlines allows passengers to carry a few pieces of carry-on baggage without any additional cost. Here are a few pointers stating Alaska Airlines carry-on allowance:
- Passengers carry one piece of baggage and a personal item along with them. The maximum dimensions of the bag should not exceed 22 x 14 x 9 in.
- As per the Alaska airlines baggage weight limit allowance, passengers are allowed to carry only a standard size bag that must fit in the overhead bin or beneath the seat in front of the passengers.
- Passengers can carry duty-free items, umbrella, diaper bags, assistive devices, and jackets that do not count towards carry-on bags on Alaska Airlines.
Alaska Airline Checked Baggage Allowance:
- Passengers traveling on Alaska Airlines are allowed to carry two pieces of checked baggage without any fee.
- The maximum weight of the checked baggage should not exceed 23 kg each.
- The maximum dimensions of checked baggage must not exceed 67 inches each including its handles and wheels.
Alaska Airlines Policy for Excess Baggage:
Passengers carrying excess bags than the Alaska airlines baggage weight limit allowance then the airline imposes an additional fee depending upon the destination, and the class of the flight.
- Alaska Airlines charges $30 USD for carrying an additional bag than the allowance limit. If the passengers carry two extra baggage than the allowance, the airline will charge $40 USD.
- For carrying overweight baggage, Alaska Airlines imposes a fee on the passengers. If the weight of the baggage exceeds 50 pounds then a fee of $100 USD will be charged per bag.
- Passengers can carry sports items such as golf bags, skis, fishing equipment, and hockey up to the standard size of Alaska Airlines and it will be counted as checked baggage.
- Travelers can buy extra baggage allowance online at the time of check-in or by contacting the customer representative at the airline.
To get further information about the policy, passengers can contact Alaska Airlines Reservations and can get detailed pieces of information. Customer representatives are always active and competent to assist the passengers and help them to resolve their queries.
Leave a comment