Gmail Technical Support
Gmail is the widely used web service by the people over the globe. Anyone who uses the internet prefers Gmail as his primary account. This is the most simple and user-friendly emailing service having advanced features like quick composing and sending of emails. Huge attachments are also possible to send. Gmail provides huge space to store and save emails. The web service also promises the security of the account to its users. A person having a gmail account can:
- send and receive emails also with big attachments.
- be sure of the account's safety
- can manage emails under different categories
- can customize his inbox
- can add more email accounts in one account
- can transfer money using Google Wallet
- can make rules for emailing
- much more.
It is compatible with any email client and any smart mobile device. With so many features, Gmail is the best choice for millions of people. Also, if the user faces any technical problem then he can get instant technical support from the highly experienced executives. While using Gmail, a person may face technical issues like:
- How to create the account?
- Lost or forgotten password
- How to add or forward other emails to Gmail.?
- How to change the settings?
- How to use the Vacation Message feature?
- Emails not sending or receiving
- How to retrieve emails or contacts which are accidentally deleted?
- Any other
Gmail Technical Support Number
Gmail technical support number is a 24/7 active service that provides the best technical help to Gmail users. The executives are qualified and experienced and thus they can provide immediate solutions to the users. The user just needs to make a call at the Gmail tech support number. As the technicians are all the time available, the user doesn't need to wait for a long time in the queue to get the answer. They promise the most precise solutions with easy troubleshooting steps so that anyone can get that properly.
How To Change Gmail Password
Users should change their Gmail password regularly and keep it secret to avoid hacking. Here are the simple steps to change the Gmail password.
- Login to the account.
- Click on the gear icon.
- Then scroll down and click on Settings.
- On the Settings page, click on Account and Forwarding.
- Here click on the link Change Password.
- Provide a new password and retype it to confirm.
- Save the settings.
- Close all the windows and log in again with the new password.
Likewise, for any issue, the executives have simple steps to recover. So keep this Gmail tech support number handy and enjoy the features of Gmail at any time and from anywhere.
How to send queued mail in Gmail?
The use of smartphones has changed the whole way of communication. People use various applications that make use of technology to establish communication. Email is one of the best and secure ways of communication.
Android mobile by default includes an app called Gmail that helps you in communicating with your friends and relatives. It allows you to send emails to your known ones. But many times, the mail you send through Gmail stuck in outbox and remains in queue for a long time. There may be few reasons for the issue that restricts Gmail from sending emails instantly. Dial Gmail technical support phone number to get instant support for fixing issues with the queued emails in your Gmail app.
The most common reason for mails sticking in the outbox is no internet connection. If you don’t have an active internet connection then the emails you send might stick in the outbox and remain in the queue. To resolve the problem, check the internet connection and once the connection resumes, resend the sent mail from the outbox.
What to do if Gmail emails are queued?
- Tap on “Settings” on the home screen of your phone.
- Tap on “App”.
- Tap on the “All Apps” option.
- Choose the “Gmail” app from the list.
- Now tap on “Clear data button”.
- Press the back button and again launch the Gmail app from the home screen.
- It will now start synchronizing your emails.
- Open outbox and resend the queued mail.
The issue of Gmail emails in queue occurs while using the Gmail app on an Android device. This issue gets resolved when you use Gmail on any of the internet browsers. Thus to fix the issue on your Android, the best and relevant way is to call the Gmail technical support phone number.