BellSouth Technical Support
BellSouth telecommunication company is based in Atlanta, Georgia. It is apart of AT&T and the seventh largest telecom and telephone company of the US. The company provides television, telephone, and home security services. All the Bellsouth customers are provided with an email account through which they can communicate with the company for any query, plans, paying bills or technical support. Bellsouth technical support is the most effective way to get out of any technical issue which the user may face. The support is 24/7 available. Expert technicians are always present to guide users through phone, email or live chat. The executives can also come to the customer's doorstep if required. Some common Bellsouth email issues are:
- Forgotten user id /password
- Not able to send or receive the emails
- configuration issues with the email client application or any smartphone
- Account hacked or blocked
Configure BellSouth Email On Smart Phone
The increase in mobile technology has made accessing email accounts very easy. Almost every account can be configured in any smartphone and similarly, Bellsouth email too. Here it is discussed, how one can configure Bellsouth in any smartphone.
- Tap on the gear icon for Settings.
- Then tap on Accounts and again on mail accounts.
- Then tap on Add Account.
- A list may appear showing different email accounts. Tap on Others.
- Then on the next screen, provide Bellsouth email id and password.
- Tap on Next.
- Select the type of account as IMAP/POP.
- Enter the incoming server as pop.att.yahoo.com. Bellsouth is the part of AT&T and AT&T is in collaboration with Yahoo and thus the account can be accessed through Yahoo also.
- Enter the outgoing server as smtp.att.yahoo.com.
BellSouth Customer Service
Ask the Bellsouth customer service if there is any problem in configuring. The service is all the time available and the user can get the best technical support from the qualified and experienced technicians.