How to fix issues with gmail not receiving mails on iPhone ?
Gmail is probably one of the best and easiest e-mail accounts you can put on your iPhone or iPad. It is Google’s well-known web-based email service, accessible from any browser anywhere. However, you can also use Gmail directly in your mobile device like android phones or Apple’s iPhone’s Mail app.
IPhone, produced by Apple, is widely used by millions of users worldwide. Most of the iPhone users use Gmail on their iPhone. They need to setup gmail on their iPhone using the in-built Mail app.
Setup Gmail on iPhone to send/ receive mails
- Enter ‘Settings’.
- Select ‘Email, Contacts, Calendars.’
- Tap ‘Add Account.’
- Select ‘Gmail.’
- Enter few of information you are asked for.
Name : Name + Surname
Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Password : Your password (from your Gmail account)
Description : Eg. Gmail or anything else
- Once it has approved your information, just press ‘Archive’.
- Congratulations, your Gmail is now installed on your iPhone.
- Gmail support for iPhone
Many people who use gmail on their iPhone face issues often. If the problem is gmail account not receiving emails on iPhone then this seems to be a serious issue and needs to be handled immediately. You need to contact the gmail support team for iPhone and get relevant solution immediately. The best and free support has been popular among customers of gmail. In case of any issue, user needs to call the toll free number and get world class support to fix their issues.
How to fix issues with Gmail not receiving mail on iPhone?
- Log in to your Gmail account.
- Go to Setting and click on “Forwarding and POP/IMAP”
- Turn on IMAP.
- Close all the apps you use to sign in with your Gmail account.
- Again try to sign-in to your iPhone mail app with the gmail details.
- If the issue persists, follow the below additional steps to make sure your gmail starts working on your iPhone device.
- Check network connection.
- Close and restart the Mail app.
- Restart your iPhone.
- Update the iOS.
- Remove and setup gmail again on your iPhone.