Facebook has billions of users from every corner of the world. Every user needs an account with a unique user id and password. With this he can share all his photos, videos and views etc to every one. Hacking of account or passwords is a major issue of concern these days. So users are advised to change their passwords regularly. This reduces the chances of hacking and also if some one has shared his password accidentally to any unauthorized person, then he should immediately change his password. So, here is the process to how to change facebook password?
Steps to Change Facebook Account Password :-
- Login to your account.
- On the right side of the window, click on the down arrow.
- Then scroll and select Settings.
- Now from the left panel, click on the tab Security & Login.
- In the page appeared, click on the option Change Password.
- Type the current password.
- Then type the new password and retype to confirm.
- Click on the button, Save Changes.
- Now close all the windows and login to you facebook account with the new password.
Reset Facebook Password following 8 steps :-
If user has forgot or lost his password of his facebook account , then he can too ,make a new password. Here are the steps to reset facebook password.
- On the login page, click on the link Forgot Password.
- User will be provided with three options to reset the password.
- Either he can select the registered email id with the facebook or he can provide any other email id. On the provided email id, a notification code will be sent.
- Or else user can provide a trusted phone number. The code will be sent to that phone as a text.
- Put this code on the password reset page.
- If the code will be verified, user will be asked to enter a new password and retype it to confirm.
- Save the things.
- Login with the new password.
Contact the Facebook Customer Support Number if there is any technical issue.
Leave a comment