How To Change Gmail Username In Android Phone
Want to change Gmail username on an android device but failed? Adhere easy guidance:
Gmail has been an amazing webmail service among the users across the world since when it started. It is blessed for all businessman and regular users too. Gmail account is pretty easy to use by any common new person on his device whether he is using laptop, tablet, an android or iPhone device. There are numerous users who are using Android device and to use their device they are required to have an email account like Gmail in order to make secure their android device and their important data too.
Whenever a user is required to go to the any new site to do some important work then he is required to enter the correct email address that is the genuine security to for him and in these circumstances he is required to open an email account on his android device. By this way, in case anybody has face an issue like he wants to change the password and email address for some personal reason but unable to do so and looking for the assistance then he is required to get the solution from its tech support engineers who fix the issue on the correct time.
Following are the ways on how to change Gmail username in android device:
- Start on your android device and then go to the Gmail app installed already.
- Enter the correct email address and password and then click on the sign in button.
- View at the top of the page and click on the settings gear icon.
- Click on the settings and click on the account and import option or press the account tab.
- Go to the send email section and where you are required to click edit info tab.
- Now add your new name which you want to show when you send any message or when someone views your profile.
- Go to the bottom and then click on the save button at the end of the procedure.
For further help in regards to the Gmail account visit Gmail customer service center which is open at every single of time.