Live Mail Password Recovery
Live or Hotmail is used by a number of individuals and business as a preferred mode for email communication. It provides various services like email communication, calendar entries for updates, reminders, calls etc. The ease of use is the salient feature of Live which has made sure that Live is still a front runner in the field of email communication instead of facing stiff and rigorous competition in the email service provider industry.
To create an account in Live is easy. All you need to choose is an account name of your choice and then choose a password. Now this password needs to be updated from time to time so that the security of your Live account is not compromised. Other than that also, your password for Live must be strong consisting a number, an alphabet and special characters. Now, in order to change your Live password is an easy task which is discussed below:
Steps To Recover Windows Live Mail Password
- Step 1) First of all you need to go to Live.com and sign in with your current credentials i.e. your email address and the current password.
- Step 2) After you have successfully logged in to your Live account, click on the profile picture that you have uploaded and select View Account.
- Step 3) Click on the change password option. Here you need to enter your current password again to verify. Then you will have to verify your identity as well. To do so, a code will be sent to your mobile phone if you have registered your mobile phone with Live account. You need to enter the code to the text box in web browser to verify your identity.
- Step 4) Only after you have verified, you will be given the permission to choose a new password. You need to type the new password twice to make sure that you remember it as well as you type. Remember to choose a strong password consisting a number, an alphabet and special characters.
- Step 5) Click next and your password will be changed.
In case of any technical help, you can contact Live technical support